Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harm’s Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Against All Enemies:
Inside America's War on Terror, by Richard A. Clarke (anti-terror czar from 1992-2002)
(Click for Amazon book review)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Condoleezza Rice: Clarke: Rice never heard of Al Qaeda before 2000.
George W. Bush: Clarke: Bush wants homeland security but did not fund it.
Principles & Values|
George W. Bush: Clarke: Bush admin uses war on terror for political gain.
John Ashcroft: Clarke: illusion of security over civil liberties.
War & Peace|
Donald Rumsfeld: Clarke: Rumsfeld took advantage of 9-11 to push Iraq agenda.
Donald Rumsfeld: No decent targets in Afghanistan, so bomb Iraq.
George W. Bush: Clarke: Bush insisted on connecting 9-11 with Saddam.
George W. Bush: Bush admin knew Iraq not a threat, & had no time for terror.
George W. Bush: Clarke: CIA and FBI intelligence failures allowed 9/11.
George W. Bush: Clarke: Bush Iraq policy generates Islamic hatred of America.
Paul Wolfowitz: Clarke: Wolfowitz disbelieved Al Qaeda’s threat, blamed Iraq.
The above quotations are from Against All Enemies:
Inside America's War on Terror, by Richard A. Clarke (anti-terror czar from 1992-2002).
Related books, debates, and candidates:
- Decision Points, by George W. Bush
- Shrub, by Molly Ivins
- Fortunate Son, by J. H. Hatfield
- Worse Than Watergate, by John Dean
- The Right Man: An Inside Account of the Bush White House, by David Frum
- The Price of Loyalty: The Education of Paul O'Neill, by Ron Suskind
- Bush At War, Part I, by Bob Woodward (2002)
- Plan of Attack, Part II, by Bob Woodward (2004)
- State of Denial, Part III, by Bob Woodward (2006)
- A Matter of Character: Inside the White House of George W. Bush, by Ronald Kessler
- Lessons From a Father to His Son, by John Ashcroft
- Winning Modern Wars
- Hegemony or Survival, by Noam Chomsky
- 2006 State of the Union speech, plus response by Gov. Tim Kaine (D, VA)
- A Charge To Keep, by George W. Bush
- The Assault on Reason, by Al Gore
- Against All Enemies:Inside America's War on Terror, by Richard A. Clarke